Our RESEARCH MISSION is the creation of practice-oriented knowledge, derived from close collaboration between expert researchers and practicing managers , that addresses contemporary organizational and management challenges faced by businesses in emerging economies in general and Russia in particular.
1. Effective management of corporate culture in Russia and other BRICS countries, based on the Hofstede-Minkov model;
2. Prerequisites for success of organizations and regions in the knowledge economy;
3. Allocation and protection of property rights for innovations in strategic inter-firm alliances;
10. Development and testing of adaptive modules for people with health limitations and disabilities in the system of higher education;
11. Financial technologies as a basis for strategic management of value factors for increased efficiency of Russian companies.
7. Strategic management of value growth factors for increasing innovative enterprises efficiency;
9. Small and medium-sized Russian enterprises: organizational design;
5. Joint production of knowledge in strategic inter-firm alliances;
4. Management of human resources value in public corporations through business education in a global context;
8. Inter-firm training and joint production of innovations in competitive inter-firm alliances;
6. Investment mechanisms in housing and utility infrastructure modernization;
Most recent research projects